Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine Craft


Here is a simple Valentine craft that I made with my kids last week. It only requires contact paper and tissue paper. 

First, I cut a heart shape out of the contact paper. I removed the  paper and placed the sticky side up on the table. (I taped it to the table so it wouldn't move around while the kids were trying to work).

I provided the kids with squares of red and pink tissue paper. Using the paper, they covered the entire heart.  Overlapping the tissue paper actually creates an even better look in the end. 

When the heart was completely covered, I took another piece of contact paper  and covered over the tissue paper covered heart. I trimmed the contact paper to match the original heart. Now you have a stained glass looking Valentine decoration! 


No comments:

Post a Comment